Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rainy Day !

 Just wanted to invite you in for cozy chat, by the fire, as it is wet and rainy here. Putting on some of my favorite Celtic music and getting set to start my next knitting project.
  thistleradio.com.
 My Mom taught me to knit, when I was about 10 years old, but I never advanced to her level. She was an amazing knitter. Putting a book, she was currently reading on my music stand, she could knit & read, for hours quite happily. Mom was the source of many of my passions / interests to this day. If she were still alive she would be 101 years old this July ! I can see the wheels of your minds turning ???? How old is Seonag really ! Tip for you, she had me later in life . I am still under 62 years, but young at heart as they say and have nowhere near finished compiling my "Bucket List". Any way ....back to the knitting. I am ready to navigate a more advanced knitting project. "Fingerless Gloves". I have the pattern, the wool and the needles. Wish me luck on this Circular knitting adventure ! Ahhh the beautiful yarn. Will let you know how things progress KPKPKP.

          Seonag
Love these colors !  © RJA photo
Noro Silk Garden, Aran Weight Yarn. If looking for a local supplier in East TN check out theyarnhaven.com






No comments:

Post a Comment