Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Photography

Another of my interests, that invades all aspects of my life is photography. I have... up till the start of the New Year, been a point and shoot (on Auto, I will admit) kind of photographer. I took a night school class to learn more about my camera and try to develop my skills. To keep challenging myself to learn more, I have entered the "Capture your 365 Challenge". Check out the site.....some great tips and classes. Also they list a daily challenge to keep you working and learning how to capture that "Amazing Photo".   I will be sharing some photos here, so please let me know what you think of them. Just as an FYI unless noted all photos used on this blog are my own and as such are copyrighted. © RJA.

       Seonag

http://captureyour365.com/category/blog/

Time for a cup of tea ! See you soon.
© RJA



No comments:

Post a Comment