Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Ahhh....What a Frustrating Day !

I am a novice when it comes to computer, know how. I messed up working on the blog today. Typed the URL wrong, when doing some set up and ended up with two versions of the blog and the wrong URL attached. I THINK and HOPE it is fixed now. Where are you BOYSSSS? My sons were always my go to for help, but now they are, out of the nest and not here to rescue me. My DH is worse than me on the web etc. He is good at fixing viruses etc. but try to post something or work the printer, I am then the go to "Girl". LOL save me from technology . Don't get me wrong I like it when it works ! Anyway for reference the correct access is.

www.muddybootsandlace.blogspot.com 

Time to introduce you to my blogging buddy Felix ! If I am online he is there to "assist", usually laying on my arm so my finger go numb. Here he is being good for once.
Felix my beautiful boy ! © RJA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment