Monday, February 15, 2016

New Things !

From the Heart © RJA
Hope you all had a good Valentine's Day ! Sharing time with the ones you love, either close by or far away. Being an "Empty Nester" I sometimes wax poetic, as they say, when I haven't seen the Chickadee's, in awhile. Sorry I know that is corny, but it feels appropriate. Went to the Urban Dictionary for this definition, just for fun.
 To "wax poetic" means to become increasingly verbose and romantic in speech. To become more and more like a poem....
OK that fits my mood today.   I have often in the past when missing things and people, written Haiku Poems for fun. Today I am missing my 2 sons so this is what sprouted ! I love Merriam Webster's Word for the Day, emails. So here is a link for you http://www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day
 Always good to learn new things.

2/15/2016

Seed germination,
growth then blooms, to pulchritude,
our Saint Michael's rose.

+++++++++

Quiet as the wind,
with the heart of a mountain,
much hidden within.



 One is thousands of miles away, serving our country, one travels to a different parts, of the USA with his job, and the wives keep the home fires burning, one state away. So as you might have guessed, there are always new things happening, everyday in our family.We have a private family FB page that lets us share photos, thoughts and stories, as a way to stay in touch.  Sometimes I want more, but thanks for listening, to a Empty Nesting "Mom". Give those you LOVE a Hug !

Seonag   ((<3))

No comments:

Post a Comment